Indivisible Montgomery works in Montgomery County, MD, in defense of diversity, inclusion, fairness, transparency and the empowering of all Americans. We do what works best: influencing policy through our representatives and senators.
Call constituents of key senators to help them push for filibuster reform and passage of the For the People Act:
- COMMON CAUSE FOR THE PEOPLE PHONE BANKS target constituents of senators (including Sinema and Manchin) who have not yet strongly supported reforming or abolishing the filibuster.
- Every day except Friday at various times. Sign up here.
- The groups below are calling Sen. Manchin’s WV constituents to patch them through to his office to urge him to support S1:
- VOPRO PRO
Tuesdays 5:30 – 8
Thursdays 6 – 8
Saturdays 4 – 6:30
Sign up here
- DO THE MOST GOOD/ COMMON CAUSE
Sundays 12 – 2. Sign up here.
- END CITIZENS UNITED/ LET AMERICA VOTE
Tuesdays, Wednesdays ,6 – 8. Sign up here.
- CENTER for COMMON GROUND/JOAN’S DEMOCRACY CAFE calls constituents of Sen. Sinema and also calls voters in various states about their voter suppression legislation.
Thursday, 2-5. Sign up here.
- VOPRO PRO
To join Indivisible Montgomery:
Sign up for our Newsletter! Get updates on Indivisible Montgomery events and weekly actions you can take to make sure our elected representatives are fighting to preserve and enhance the rights of all American citizens. View the Newsletter archive
Inspired by Indivisible Guide