We are collecting completed Vote Forward letters now! Give us your completed letters for any state and we’ll do the rest to make sure they get in the mail at the appropriate time.
Why drop your letters with us? Well, you’ll save money. We have plenty of stamps and can stamp all of your letters! But to make sure we have all of our ducks in a row, please note the following dates:
- Unstamped letters should be dropped off with us no later than Sunday, Oct. 11.
- Stamped letters should be dropped off with us no later than Wednesday, Oct. 14.
- We will mail the tens of thousands of Indivisible Montgomery letters on Friday, Oct. 16.
The Vote Forward official send date is Saturday, Oct. 17. Because we will be delivering tens of thousands of letters to the USPS, Indivisible Montgomery will mail letters from the Shady Grove Distribution Center on Friday, Oct. 16. The facility is closed on Saturday.
If you want to mail your letters yourself, please do so on Saturday, Oct. 17! Vote Forward recommends putting no more than 100 letters into a blue USPS mailbox. If you have more than 400 letters, you should call your local post office to determine how to best get your letters in the mail. If your local post office is not open on Saturdays, you should mail your letters on Oct. 16.
Or if you don’t want to deal with that, drop off your letters with us! Contactless drop off boxes are available at these locations:
- 811 Jonker Ct, Gaithersburg (in carport near side door)
- 2 Echo Court, Rockville (on front stoop)
- 10107 Parkwood Terrace, Bethesda (in carport near side door)
- 11003 Lombardy Rd, Silver Spring (in front of the house and garden box near parking pad).
So please drop your letters in the boxes labeled “Indivisible Montgomery Letter Drop” or similar with your name on the box or bag. We’ll do the rest! Contact Steve if you have any questions.